top of page
Maze - Same table and Same Chair - black black - Life style (7).jpg

Maze Interior

Swedish brand Maze produces furniture with a purpose. In close collaboration with Swedish manufacturers and craftsmen, around 90% of the production takes place in Småland, Sweden. Remaining 10% is made in Europe.


Maze use wood from sustainable forestry, 100% recycled metal wire up to Ø 8mm (other metal consists of 15–40% recycled material), and leather from Scandinavian cattle from Elmo Leather, who use by-products from the meat industry and purifies, almost to perfection, their wastewater.


Maze makes minimalistic and functional interiors for a stylish and smart home environment – with care from start to finish.

Parasol S and L - Dark Oak - Lifestyle 1 (4).jpg
bottom of page